Tuesday 10 February 2015

Photoshoot at Cambridge Estate, Kingston



I like the negative space in the image above, capturing just the tops of these buildings. 








I really like the image above as it is almost symmetrical apart from small differences like the door colours and the bike outside. I feel this really shows what I want people to see. Although these buildings may look dull and the same, they still have character and the personalities of the people behind the door are plain are to see.


I think these images have worked really well. I wanted to capture the Brutalist architecture as well as trying to capture certain personalities that show through these very regimented buildings. When taking the photographs I tried to create shapes and symmetry. When taking pictures of the tops of the buildings I wanted to give a different perspective to these buildings, I want people to look not only at these buildings in a different light, but also the people that live there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment