Wednesday 15 April 2015

Photoshoot in Deptford #2 with Olympus Trip






























I went back to Deptford and took more pictures of the market and the people working the stalls there. I also began to take pictures of the places that were featured in 'the secret history of our streets', I found myself standing down these roads that had been demolished, picturing what Deptford was like before most of it was demolished. These pictures aren't the best as a lot of them have camera shake due to me having the camera at waist height and just constantly snapping photos. However, I still love the vibrant colours and the characters that I have captured around the market. I shot these on the Olympus trip but also took a Zorki 4k with me which is a beautiful camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment